Saturday, January 8, 2011

outing post 2011.


Isn't need time flies?
People come in and out in my past 20 years.
I don't really remember when was my last post about my outing with friend~
It could be happened before 2010, I assumed.
Few hours ago....I picked my babe up from her house.
Few hours ago....we went for a hairdo.
Few hours later,babe not satisfied with her imbalance hair color tone.EMO :(
We adjourned to pavilion for dinner after we done with our hair.Today's dinner babe treat.thanks for the dinner and snowflake!!WTH!
We took away our snowflake and headed to CHATIME.This is not our actual plan though.Plan A failed?we go for Plan B.... :)
Drove the brother and sister go home after that.

I do enjoy my first day out after I came back from my trip.....when we both meet,we have never ending topics........seem like we already knew each others for long.With her,I will never shut my mouth up~~~ we gossips all along,never get tired. :D

And babe wanted to sign up for aerobic class!!!!BABE!you sure I wont die in heart stroke after that?haha.....

I already miss her.........meet up meet up!!!crazy girl,so hilarious!!

Today,I knock out and high high in the car....
bubble bubble~~bubble gum~~
TOP is hot XD


Your truly,
Miss Sherrin

No comments:

Post a Comment