Friday, February 4, 2011

Rabbit Year :D


Happy Chinese New Year cupcakes....cookies or whoever who view my blog. :)
Knowing myself.I will never like CNY!No exceptional for this year...
for sake of expressing my thought...sorry for spoiling any of your mood.
So first thing I hate about CNY is people will not stop eating because CNY is all about food.
you simply couldn't resist that roasted duck,chicken or pork will be served,and is all fattening.
I am those who easily get fat even I have high metabolism. I am a fat chick and now I gaining weight.Everything is out of my control right now..... :(
I wanted to dress prettily without worrying about my body figure,so fats please go away.

Secondly, CNY to be hated for me because I hate exploring myself to my kin and kith.not like I am pretty lady with a sexy hot body~I am oversize!to be the exact,I don't have much self-confident to stand in front of everyone. And do you guys ever experience before when someone who keep eye on you?I feel extremely weird when everyone looking at you...

Third, the "fantastic" weather, I wonder how many degrees can be hit during CNY days.perhaps 36 or 37......I might die under ultraviolet and I hate getting tanned. Thank god this year wasn't that bad.God must be finally listen to my words.I am blessed.

Forth, I hate noise.Not that I am a quiet person, I just make noise when is necessary.....cheering sound somehow never turns my happy mode on but annoyed like hell yea.....so noisy ahahaha!!!
Anyhow,I am not a control freak....I had read the word human right,free of speech~bla bla bla....so i will leave soundlessly without anyone realizing me.


I wants to crap more.....due to lack of words to pour~I will keep that to next post.......


Time to showing off my stuff
 Subscew cap!

Blazer Hi Suede is loved.

I need more street wear stuff.
Street girl really want to be ! :D

 Sorry if i scare you off.....my dark circles is loved yo~~~
Flash on me XD


Done for my lil updates.....
Lastly,Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!!!!Nice bunny year ahead :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment