Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Last night I dreamt of you
and it was a very vivid dream indeed
You were as good as you once were
with lovelight flashing in your caring eyes
my heart skipped at seeing you once again
for I was detemined that you would not slip away again
remembering all the deep feelings and memories we once shared
even though it seems like an eternity away now
and the passage of time has almost eroded everything in sight
I never say that I still care as intensely as ever
and you knew me very well in my dream,you don't say a word too
you smile,I laugh,you feel strange to me and I feel strange to you
and then all of a sudden I woke at seven in the morning
a lovely morning with an aching heart,heart beating awfully fast
barely see the sunlight through my room without he curtain open
with the tinge of sadness and heartbreak fresh once again
while meantime I must find a way to get myself awake...
I will never look back.
It was just a dream
***************************************************************************
When I dream on you

Opened arms, welcoming me
Beyond thee, I failed to see
Charming face, aura so pure
No way to escape, no cure

Mesmeric innocence, glorious style
Caught in sight a beauteous smile
Glimpse satisfying, savouring forever
Imprinted in brain, relishing flavour

Embracing thee, felt so divine
Words again failed to define
Forgot myself, dissolved in you
Moment freeze, no more to do

Penetrating gaze, touching soul
Reached heart, filling vacant hole
Snared forever, lost way to go out
Amalgamated in one, no doubt

Yearned for twosome, locked lips
Snaffled me, hands resting on hips
Melting with warmth of nearness
Waited long, just loved this caress

Holding waist, tucked with me
A distant dream, as it would be
Night ceased, dawn once again
Relinquished with a sweet pain
*********************************************

1 comment: