Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello March


Good evening to myself and beautiful creatures out there.
The sudden urge of blogging beats everything.
I have been stunning in front of my mac for long...
wandering what to blog about
Mentally squeezing my brain juice,hoping it give me a brain storm.
.............
It doesn't work out that well after all :(

Is a full moon night.......
playing theme song of "romeo and juliet"
It give me a heart ache ever since I had downloaded and playing it.
The ending is sad ....how I wish it could be a better ending if only I am shakespeare.haha!


Is already March peeps~time passed without leaving a foot print.My 20th birthday is just throw a stone from now to there......
Struggled,Complicated,Fearful,Joyful,Sadness,Happiness....those feeling never let go on me everyday and night!Is kind of annoyed me sometimes but hey this is something you couldn't resist in life and I guess this is what about life.We learn.....we feel it....we face it...and all these make us become a better person. Up to this stage, I thank everyone who brighten my day and I appreciated it much. I realized that life isn't that pasquinade just that you choose to be or not to be.And I know I definitely want to be someone for you and me.






No comments:

Post a Comment