Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random post with pics!

A picture taken last year.....
Miss my red head much but I need my ash green hair  back desperately.....should I?nah~I won't want to shave bald in my future.....
ah but~but~~~~grrrrr.....thinking!

Say hello to my newly bought killer heels???I will wear you...I swear.....

I love my green bedsheets~~~~wasabi!!!spicy!!!just like me~~~
ignore my chubby face thanks!!!

Hey this is what i do whenever people driving me around
hehe...
 I should do some make up~~~I like BIG EYES lol@@ kidding~
a side parting?nice?

 or this!!!do I look like some 5-6 years old kid?haha

 Time to show off my snowberry!Bold 3 and Pang's!
You know what!!!This is the best part of me!retarded!Hey aren't my face look long here?

Ok I am done with this post.......haha.....enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment