Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr.Chin 20TH Birthday Bash

It was your 20th birthday yesterday.I knew you will definitely enjoyed your day  and feel impressed by  the attendant of your beloved friends especially those who came all the way from malacca.
Sorry for couldn't make it for your birthday dinner in time due to the heavy traffic in KL :(
(fetching my two pretty babe to attend your birthday)
Not too bad after all,we managed to sing you a lovely birthday song.
So, a framboise cake and a blueberry cake for you. here there are. :)



Birthday boy and another Birthday boy Wei Hong?XD
Happy Birthday boys!!!!
OHHHH~~~~playing pool is definitely not my thing but i have a thing to watch guy playing pool
They looking extremely sexy and cool.
Lastly,quarter of my face to you as my picture of the day. HAHA XD

Oh yes,if you read my previous post...I actually bought a pair of killer heels
I wore it yesterday and surprisingly I don't fell yet I still enjoyed hooping around with IT.I freaked my babes up...
Of coz,I looked extra 10cm tall yesterday, what an awesome night....with awesome people and my awesome height.HAHA.....

Adjourned to Helo Bali @sunway pyramid again to chill up a bit.Grr......humid day! Talking session is always great with those cheerful people around you.Every single word which came out from them,seriously screw your lady like and just laugh out alright,I heart them.....they make my life beautiful.

Next,pooling time.HAHA XD I love watching you,you and you playing pool.

Home sweet home then!!!!had noodles soup as supper....



Your Truly,
Mrs.Top

No comments:

Post a Comment