Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday.

Miss you baby Javene~~~grrrr!!!!faster come back~~~~
and you!!!!!better don't swim back~~~is not funny!!!!still wondering tsunami will attack thailand or not?hmmm......

Be safe ppl!!!!!!!Don't get seduce by ah guaSSSS!!!!


An extraordinary sunday morning with a cup of hot tea holding on my hand.
A day to relax with nothing to do....
Enjoy the sunday fresh air...
Taking a deep breath
As usual,I lie on my bed.
Look up on the ceiling.......
Blurring my eye sight out of nowhere.....
I must be crazy........
I wish I could get off from the box
Seriously in curse.
Is all out of my control.
I shook my head,
Hoping it was just a dream
I knew it was real as expected.
It doesn't matter how many times I shake my head.
All I can do is.....
Off to my neverland.


Your Truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment