Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bubble tea day.

Hey is annoying me again.......
Found an excuse to keep delay my shit loads work.....
BLOGGING!
So today I went Pavilion to meet up with Mai Mai!My high school senior :)
Something bothering me so much now these days~
Should I keep my fringe or Shouldn't I?Any idea.......It started to poke my eyes :( this length is suck~~

Bubble tea time.
My pearl milk tea!!!!swear to god I am going to ask for no sugar next time.....way too sweet.
Senior Mai's Japanese matcha Tea latte with Aloe Vera.
Hello my lepak place again!!!
Outfit of the day.....Loving my side lace denim jacket!
Tada~~~~~I don't remember I ever expose her in my blog!!!Pang Pang~muka macam bunny!
I am sad~can see?......HAHA!!!punch me if you can!!!
The picture taken when I was on my way home from pavi.Can I not to do my homework~~~shit lots of work!!!!


Your truly,
Mrs.TOP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment