Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Last December



I was very tempted to not write any closing for my 2010 since it has passed for almost 4 months. But then I was reminded that this blog was not created mainly to gain visitors, but as my personal journal. One day, when I look back  I might sigh in relieve and say :" haha....I used to be like this and I am glad that it become the past"


Last December was a blissful month~~
I started to miss everything there.......
Banana Milk is loved.
I used to be a banana hater.....but this is the first drinks i tasted right after I landed in Korea.It taste like heaven for me :)


Watch out baby girls the road is slippery!!Most of my friends experienced that neither do I!!!
I miss the weather there.....well most of them hate that,but when i came back to malaysia....stare at the sun,I was shaking my head and wish to go back badly.
I miss our pretty manager!!!Gina!!!
I miss namu house!!I miss the blue bear~~I planned to steal it if I ever go back to Namu.

Yes,I am definitely going back!!!
I need to thank my parents for sponsoring me everything for my year end trip with my friends.....
Oh did I miss out anything?Too much to say but too little time.

This is part of the stuff I brought back from korea.Most of it were souvenirs.


A short post for today.......
I miss you KOREA!!!when can I get back to you?Mummy daddy ppllleeeaaassseeeeee????




Your truly,
Miss.Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment