Friday, April 15, 2011

Banana Milk

 Evening cupcakes and muffins....so how's your Friday?mine is bad~how bad?is like so so bad!bad day ever..... :'(
To overcome my bad day.,I made myself a cup of banana milk.
Few month back....I am not a banana lover.Thanks to the awesome korea trip with the bunch..I fell into banana milk deeply after tasting it while we landed in korea.

I finally decided to step out from my comfort room to make myself a happy drinks. It took me sometimes to get up and go as I don't really hang out in my house beside my room.Well,maybe washroom?!LOL
Here is the way to make a banana milk! as easy as writing A-Z
First,you need bananas....two will be good.Out of banana?one will be fine too. :) it depends how much one adore banana.
Of coz,Fresh milk is a must.Without milk~we don't call it as banana milk.


                                         

                                                                                                 
                                              Secondly, pilled off the skin and cut it into pieces

Then, throw the pieces of banana into the blender.


add  around 500ml of fresh milk into the blender.

blend it for few second......cant wait for the outcome (my face)!!!!!!!!
yumm...........pour it out from blender and replace it with a cup!!!!
noted:get a pretty cup in order to light up your mood.
tadahhhhhh.....banana milk......
it's good for digestion.....especially girls who always want to diet!give it a try, you will never regret.


Nice day!!!
Your truly,
Miss Loo



No comments:

Post a Comment