Monday, April 11, 2011

April Baby Loo

Is already APRIL.Time flies without leaving a footprint.
I am doubting every single thing in my life.
Everything is so undone
Finals's drooling in and yet
I  still leaving everything undone......
It suppose to be a good month.
I suppose to.....
Due to I am a April baby~I expect more for my month......
I am not greedy,
I wish every day I wake up in the morning, I feel delightful with stress free.

So yes!I have been hanging out with babe J quite often now these day. Heart her so much :D
And now, check out our  pretty ass!!!!fat ass?HAHA!


hand written by her.......I love my name!She is wonderful..........lots of hug :) I miss her!


I have so much to say
But too little time
Sometimes I wish to have a simply life,so I could simply live without cares
Aren't this is what we craving for life?Life shouldn't be complicated anyhow.
Frankly speaking, I feel the lull before storm.Just want to get over it and I will be good after all.


Cheerio
Your truly,
Miss Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment