Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just like this.


I had been through up and down within this two month....I will wiped off my tears and tell you my story...







The May day.I finally get to meet up with michael sam and nura babe for dinner and of coz bubble tea. Wasn't really remember the date...perhaps a summer day?I had a lots of fun with you guys....make me misses those days a lot but I knew time machine isn't here.
the day had finally come.My pretty escape...wasn't aware that things is going to be changed so much after I came back. D-day :(
Melb said Hi to everyone.You are loved.

Mr.Koala say hello!!! :)

I already missed out your birthday this year...:( please excuse me for another two three years alright?                
The fun that flew away :(




I had missed out babe Javene actual date birthday party too :(
Babe driving volvo wootssss......



Another outing with J, brought her for lunch,soft shaved ice and to curve to meet up with daph and jane came by.
Chill at her room before off........


A night movie day with J and her boy....while waiting for him we bought ourself boost and paddington pancake house for supper. :D that night was a joke. Dylan Dog was surprisingly good.
went dinner with hearn,sim and eevon in Little korea...a fun night with korean soju.



Oovoo session is always the best for me to kill times.......a retarded night with WB.Ping Blang~~~you got a best listener awarded by me. be proud.















munched munched munched....thanks dad and mom who got me new camera and ipad white....
went to malacca again with him.....the third or the forth times i guess....
the day after we reached malacca, me,an qi,nura and jia hoe are all invited to celebrate sim's grandpapa 92 birthday dinner. Thanks for the inviting...we had fun

We had an early celebration for nura's birthday on Sunday morning 030711 in king's cafe. Cheese cake is so yummy.....




 rest a bit....brain storming right now!!!
Actual date for babe nura's birthday. :-)
Had our lunch in Ben's then Godiva to chill.
Look at her...loving her patchi so much..




 her pressie from me and An qi....not forget to mention that we saw Marian Counter when we were waiting for nura milk tea. woooowwwww!!!!


Lastly, thanks for being the one who holding my back all the time. :-)
till then....


your truly,
Miss.Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment