Thursday, July 14, 2011

summer day,rainy night


I would sit outside on a sunny day 
Take a deep breath and feel the 
Sweet, crisp summer air passes over 
My tongue and down my airway 
I'd hold it in for a moment in time 
Enjoying the taste and smell of 
The summer air and wishing 
That my life could stop on a dime 
Wishing that I could have that day 
That moment forever enjoying the 
Peaceful tranquility of what god has 
Put forth in such a mysterious way 
As the breeze blew and the leaves 
Rustled in the wind, rain began to 
Fall and the peace of the early day 
Turns to night on what I perceive 
I'd stand up and walk out into the rain 
Watching as the rain falls slowly to me 
I feel the cold droplets run down my face 
This is an image that is drawn within my brain.





Your truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment