Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas


Is almost Christmas.
What you cupcakes planning to do during christmas?
I have been planning for my beautiful Christmas for whiles...
Hope it will be happening soon.
Gonna spend like some retards during Christmas.....
Please get ready.....Miss Loo ><

Every year end I would like to write a letter to Mr.Santa Claus
No exceptional for this year......
Moreover,I make an earlier surprise for him this year.

Dear Mr.Santa,

How have you been lately, perhaps you are busying preparing presents for this coming wonderful christmas. Mr.Santa, you used to be my childhood idol, I mean yea...you are every children hope. You give out beautiful present which wrap in red and green. Children looking forward to receive christmas present from you during the christmas's morning at the big red christmas's socks they hang on and so do I. Time flies, we do grow up and I knew that you are either a legend or your precious reindeers fall a sick so you couldn't do your job because I have never receive any pressie from you. :(
Mr.Santa Claus.......as I grown up I don't ask for more,if so happening you read my letter, I wish you could bring all the happiness that you have to every single children and adults.This will be the best present for me this year. Mr Santa Claus, I have tons of story to share with you this year but I guess that you are too busy to finish reading my grandmother's story as you always a busy bee hooping around the world. I just want to let you know that I had grown up and no longer a kid. I started to love everyone around me and show my kindness to people which I think is worth for me. So Mr Santa, please be kind to me this year. My letter to you should be alarming you if you are still not awake to prepare for this holy christmas. 21 more days to go.You have plenty of time. I wish to receive my HAPPINESS from my dearly Mr.Santa this year.
PS:I am not going do some violent things to you this year even you're not doing your job this year, as I did past few years haha.

Written by,
Sher-Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment