Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Pitfall


Miss Loo's soft toys here to say HI
Good evening beautiful and handsome.


Had been thinking a lot now these days......
questioning myself the same thing for gazillion times....
Come on, I am Mrs.Alice Kam's daughter...the gene of mumbling~is EPIC.
Just incase you do not know, I have to strength to keep mentioning the same thing for fews day without putting any full stop and apparently i am too stingy to add a coma too ><!! Ya beat that, you the king and I be the slave.HAH
Alright,enough of crapping.
Move on to the title of the day-A PITFALL.

Finally decision had made.
I expecting a pretty good outcome after all, so once I fail myself , my dearly fellow friends should just give me a big tight slap with no mercy.
I had been going through some hard time these days with no doubts and sadly to say due to my stupid self pride, I don't share! so basically I need to heal myself without anyone holding back my tear.
All of the sudden, when I was on my way home........some words awaken me~ those words which used to hit my heart painfully every day and night without failed but there is always an exceptional, like now. Its about time I guess.... alarming me to give up on everything and move on to another stage of life.
I assumed myself actually doing it earlier than i realized just that I am too lazy to admit.

I am amazed by myself . I don't feel that pain.It did, but is not killing pain .You and I should be happy for that. Life has something more wonderful for me to be mattered.
I guess this what life about, we learn from  mistake.....
"No pain no gain" 




Your Truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment