Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Sky is Limitless


Back from breakfast with the loved one, 

Chill in the living room for whiles instead of my NOT-SO-TIDY-ROOM 
I sat on the comfy sofa of mine
Wondering how long I never get to sit on it....its feel so new and fresh for me every time.
Technically I look up...
Looking at the sky,
Yes,from my living room!
Is part of the interior design
I can the enjoy the blue sky scenery by sitting down on my sofa.
The sky inspired me to blog about it.
The urge of blogging on it......
**************************************************************************************


Painted Sky.
Sometimes when I look up in the sky
I am blown away with the beauty I do find
Such wonder makes me question why
Is the sky painted by a beautiful mind?

Colours rich, clouds incredibly shaped
Words fail to describe the artistry I see
Like a masterpiece that can never be faked
Nature's wonder being everything she can be

Sea reflecting the colour of the sky above
As above so below balanced in perfect symmetry
Mother Nature fills my soul with love
It feels to me that an artist paints the sky.







your truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment