Saturday, December 4, 2010


Today's a nice day with not very nice weather. Sometimes I still think if this is where I want to be? not to say I have a choice now, but I had it and I blame myself for being a little too lazy to even care. There are a lot of things we say we do not know, but at most part, we don't even bother to want to know the things we do not know.Everything seems so safe and vague, just like I am. Ironically, I dont like how vague it gets at times. I just need to know and I need them right now! I get so hasty and impulsive at times.

If you do not know already, I have a weird thing or insecurity of writing people's names in post.not everyone but for some.......

I should start writing diary everyday.

Its been 2 years........where is my diary book??!
Ahhheeemmm.....someone should kick my ass to ask me to study!!!!
I am so lazy to read~

Your Truly, 
Miss.Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment