Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love is in the air

I just stopped in
For a quick bite
And as I waited for service
I wondered about the day
That's..., when you walked into my little world
You caught my eyes and heart
My heart beating unusually fast
And there
I found myself
Lost in the moment

Mesmerized by you

You made you mark
Writing your name on my heart
No matter where I go
I find myself
Thinking about you
Hoping to hear your voice
When you enter my "room"
I'm lost in the moment
Embraced by desire
That desire of holding you close

The days came and went
Like a flash in the pan
And somehow
Time stood still
I found myself
Once again
Seated in the same booth
As I was before
Lost in the moment
Of that time
When you walked in

But this time was different
You weren't seated with me
Just a dream
Who never become my reality

Guess that,
LOVE IS IN THE AIR once again ):

HEY,
Anyone tell you that, CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRIES are more tempting than my little love story?

  
                                                                                                                     wishing you have a nice day ahead.


Your truly,
Miss.Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment