Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An escape to uphill.

                                                         Comme des Garcon checked :)
Fred Perry checked :)

CDG's long sleeve,high waist skirt (P&B),legging (zara) all checked.

                                           Mac checked.


Purple heffalump checked. :)

Hello all sleeping beauty and gentleman.....
Thanks to Ron who do the driving part.We are currently reporting from starbucks@genting.

Here...Ron 15 inch IRON MAN mac pro.cool!!!

A pretty escape to here to spend my night time isn't a bad idea.....
Escaping for the bad weather.....
Escaping for the bad feelings toward him...
Escaping all the unwanted things......

I found this when i took out my mac pro.arggghhhh....bye MJ!!!I don't know what the heck is that.the furry thingy is not pure white anymore.:(


When ppl busying rushing assignment!!!!I am basically doing nothing.

Due to starbucks close down at 4am....we off to MCD.

                             Now!who say i don't take MC DONALD....hahaha.....MY HOT TEA.


My big breakfast.....MCD MCD....I am sorry but it suck.
  My friend said It isn't a burger but muffin....come on!It taste like some weird   bread for me.....
so I can conclude with....I am not a MCD girl. Peace out people....go for a better choice KFC perhaps :)

Will be adjourn back home at 8am.....
Seriously,need not to sleep?


Your truly,
Miss Loo
          







No comments:

Post a Comment