Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My stuff.

Looking at my daily use cosmetics..... some almost half bottle gone....
Before head to restock all the daily needs.....mother asked me to organize all the cosmetic and throw off the unwanted want. :)
With no surprise,I found that I don't have much to be rearrange because I am not a heavy make up person.
My heavy make up life ended after my high school.
So here some stuff I would like to share while I was reorganizing them....
Perhaps you may found something good from what I used.cheer~~~


smash box photo finish color correcting > the green one is for adjust and to reduce redness while the purple is for balancing the tone color of your face :) don't worry is all oil-free.Remember to apply on moisturized or clean skin.

here goes the Translucent loose setting powder from Laura mercier......is a good brand.try it on. XD
This is my favorite brand. Matterial girl@benefit matte-finish setting powder.I used this most of the time.
heard of RMK?their creamy foundation is magic.
the rest~

De feel good,benefit....apply it before you put on foundation or loose powder
it is an invisible refiner blended with vitamin c.It reduce the T-zone oil as well....

Chanel sunlit powder.brush it on the side bone to shape your ideal face-shape or you can even do nose shaping.Magic*

Chanel Sheer Illuminating base...I hardly use this but it smells good.For girl who lazy to put on foundation,sunscreen and all,this is the best choice

I just got this Brows a-go-go,benefit introduced by Jia-nie. brow&eye shaping kit

The pore sessional,benefit-PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores.Started to use it recently seem I have pores on my face :S


                  Bobbi Brown creamy eye pencil....I used it for eye brow pencil as well....NICE!
Bobbi brown,lancome,benefit,anna sui eye shadows.....mostly are earth color,especially brown in color.I did used Clarin and Dior sometimes but still prefer benefit gel color. :)
Bobbi Brown :D

 Estee lauder eyeliner pencil (brown) and volume and curl mascara!!!I used their mascara since high school.is good. :D
Recent like <3
Lancome,mascara.

Brusher.
Bobbi brown,benefit,stella.

Hope i don't leave out anything.

opppssss.....I used eyebrows coloring from SASA,some japanese brand.

Newly bought today.
KIEHLS.. 
GENTLY EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB "LAVENDER"with Aloe Vera and Chamomile
This creamy and highly effective body scrub gently,yet effectively exfoliates to remove dead surface skin cells without over-drying.

Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner Alcohol-Free (made with Wholes flowers and pure extracts)

Blue herbal GEL CLEANSER (with salicylic acid and extracts of cinnamon bark and ginger root for oily blemish-prone skin)

I hope it's good.

Your truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment