Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The one last moment for you.


I believe there are more urgent and honorable occupations than the incomparable waste of time ,we call suffering......

Give me one last chance.....I swear I will be good after this.
Sometimes I wish I were a kid again,skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts
We faced certain unbearable sadness moment and I guess this is what life about.
No pain no gain.
In this age, we experienced all kind of relationship problems.
Family hardship, friendship and of coz relationship.
Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them
Is still aching so much every single time I think of it.
But think on the good side, when I look back one day, I might feel grateful that I had experienced all these during my teenage time. At least, my life isn't that meaningless after all.I can share some nanny's stories to my grandchildren indeed......am I going too far?




Tonight,
The only night....
Please excuse me for being kind to share my words in my stupidity way
Pain is inevitable . Suffering is always an optional.
Is all about yourself.No blaming, no hatred feeling.
When facing all kind of problems, I will tell myself to calm and just follow the flow,turn the wounds into wisdom, however when comes to real, it ain't an easy mission anymore.
I tend to ask myself why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
I am no others but an ordinary girl with full of passion for love.
Sometimes, the whole world seems depopulated when one person is missing.
Say it in the arithmetic of love way,
one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
My feeling just as simple as the arithmetic stated.


The curiosity.
one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. 
But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... everything collapses and I ,myself collapsed.
Life's pasquinade.


Always remind myself.....
Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.  
Don't cry when the sun is gone, because I am not the only unfortunate one.
Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears will never change things.


I hardly cry.....so I don't....somehow I wish I could.


"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well.  What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.

Cheer up! 

Do you Love William Shakespeare?He said,


To weep is to make less the depth of grief.  - King Henry the Sixth


Lets embrace the pain and burn it into fuel to continue our journey..........


Your truly,
Miss Loo




"My one last post"
Love life will never gone~~~~~~~~~
I will be as good as how you have seen me so far........



No comments:

Post a Comment