Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Post at this time.



Is utmost 5am now...I have the urge to blog before I head off to bed.So here the short updates >SHOWING some picture off.
Hello eye bags n dark circles....belief or not.I did apply concealer....imagine I leave my bare face on~my mom will be nag like a machine again. :(

This is so adorable!!!!!!My heffalump and babe Javene's Jackie!!!We look like a family huh?
I really heart my heffalump!!
 Here~ my Marc by marc jacob....welcome to the home. :) the color is matching with my mac case!!what a coincidence XD
 Woots....is MACAROONS~the best macaroon so far I had tasted.Is not sweet as you thought of it. @pavilion
 I managed to got this few days ago..... Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle.30cm speedy with strap.

One of my birthday present from him. handmade bouquet of rose.Really nice on him.Thanks.... :)

Is time to sleep.
cheerio.............

Your truly,
Miss Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment